I'm Going Around The World!

You are now officially Trippin with Trav!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Washington DC

I first off want to boldly say, Washington DC has as great of sites to see as anywhere in the world. I even dare say more sites that applies to us. London compares but I think DC has more.

What a great city! The buildings are beautiful. I don't think I've ever noticed how amazing the architecture and buildings are here. The people are also so friendly. Americans are so friendly! So nice to be back.

I covered more ground than is normal for here, but I had one day and a night so I had to.

I forgot all the history and quotes about liberty, freedom and justice. This is why America is the greatest country of all. We were founded on these principles and we still believe in them and strive to live it. All men should be free and not all men are in the world. How can we not be so thankful for our great country and the men who founded it and have preserved it.

I have never felt more patriotic than now. Wow I love America and am sooooo happy to be back!

The 3 new memorials I had never seen were phenomenal. The World War 2 Memorial made me think of my grandpa's a lot. The Pentagon Memorial and cell phone tour made me cry my eyes out. The Martin Luther King Jr Memorial inspired me!

My time in DC...



























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment