I'm Going Around The World!

You are now officially Trippin with Trav!

Friday, April 20, 2012

The blog stone walled at the great wall of china

Family and friends. I have been in Beijing for 3 days now and have so much to post on my blog of Japan and now Beijing china; but I haven't the wifi power to do it. My hostel and other places have wifi but it still will not make the updates. They dont even have 3G here on my phone. I feel shoved back 10 years in time. The computers here in the hostel wont allow me to go to Blogger.com to make matters even worse. Wow I miss Japan.

So for the time being I have been stone walled. I think it only has the power to upload text and bo pics or videos. Not sure how the rest of china will be...

But stick around as when they come they are going to flow like traffic in Beijing, all at once with no regard for order and respect for anyone or anything! Gosh these Chinese are crazy people. I freaking hate Beijing. The historical sites are way cool, but Beijing stinks. I'm thrilled to be moving on today!

Peace out my homies.

Thanks for trippin with Trav.

Yours always,
Trav


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment