I'm Going Around The World!

You are now officially Trippin with Trav!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shinjuku and Shinjuku garden

After I got home from my middle of the night run to the crazy fish market I slept for a few more hours and headed for Shinjuku. Shinjuku is the financial and high rise district in Tokyo. Also an hour with thousands of shops!










These next two pics are interesting. I accidentally walked into what I think is some kind of red light district. All of a sudden I started seeing revealing pictures and clubs and sex toy stores everywhere lol. luckily it was morning!





Last pic of financial district.


After I went to Shinjuku Garden which was absolutely beautiful! I know it is a lot of pictures but every time I turn a corner I am blown away. And I'm not the type to get blown away repeatedly by scenery. I usually feel like if I've seen one I've seen all. But the cherry blossom trees are different for me. I can't get enough of them.






















YouTube Video





























I'm an artist it seems by the look of these pictures. Hope you're enjoying!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment