I'm Going Around The World!

You are now officially Trippin with Trav!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Few to no videos, yet the blog and story rolls on!

As you may see there are not a lot of videos on my blog. This is not by choice, but by technological circumstances. I personally love videos and am sad I cannot post most of them. A few posts ago the videos didnt show up under the Japanese television post...? But my last post of the great wall they loaded? I really cant explain it, but 95% of them are rejected. If you want to watch some of my videos email me at tjyates11@yahoo.com and I can include you on my video email list to family and close friends.

And I am doing something in every country on video that is going to make for a great YouTube and awesome conclusion to my blog. I'm so excited but can't tell you what it is yet :)

I'm thrilled to have my great blog app to keep the story of my trip around the world rolling onward for those interested. I have been delightfully surprised by the amount of emails I have received regarding my blog and thank any who have taken time to drop me a line and who have complimented the blog. The blog has been extremely profitable for me. It gives me a source to share and everyone likes to share the joys of their life. Much of it is a journal for me too which is great.

I cannot describe the feeling this trip provides. It is such an adventure! I do not miss home and my energy and enthusiasm is not slowing down in the slightest. It is very rewarding and fulfilling. I am learning every day more and more about the world which is a great thing.

This trip is one of those things you just want everyone to experience. I encourage any and all to get outside your comfort level and do the things you want to do. Of course life is serious at times and has to be, but that is not a good enough reason to be afraid to follow our dreams. For 2.5 years working at PEI I learned most people's dream is to travel the world. The day after Christmas I made the decision to do this. I'm now almost a month into my trip! I don't like preaching but I'm sad people allow fear to stop them from living the life they want. I'm so grateful for my parents and there open minded influence on me and putting me on the path to success so I could have the resources to do something like this. They really are the best people I know and have unconditional love and support. Speaking to them daily on Voxer has been great for me.

Peace Out from the worst plane ride ever. Tiger Airways from Hong Kong to Singapore. The guy next to me could not get his seat to recline and he panicked as if he was trapped in a sinking ship. He started pushing with all his might to get it reclined. He started elbowing it HARD! It was so loud and he looked silly. Elbows and his bag started hitting me lol! Everyone was watching him. He started sweating badly and his gestures were as if the love of his life just dumped him. Drama is an understatement. He tried to recline it for a solid 15 minutes. I had the same problem on my last flight and tried for maybe 45 seconds and accepted it. This guy is insane, seriously. With a little joy and smirk I reclined my seat slowly and with one of those long sighs lol. Awful of me but I couldn't resist.

He started trying again! I had to get out of here. Went to the bathroom and opened the door on a woman lol. Anyone heard of locking the door?? The seat reclining psycho man then yelled at the flight attendant and they moved him to the back row. Right in front of me now as I wait for the woman I intruded on, he pushes the recline button and it won't recline hahahaha! I literally have to cover my mouth so he can't hear me giggling. On my way back to my seat I trip on a guys foot in the aisle and stumble forward quite forcefully barely catching myself. All drinks cost money I was just informed. And food. Thats a first in Asia. There is no leg room. This flight stinks lol. But I do have all this room now and I'm laughing a lot.





The seat that wouldn't recline lol!



The man I have named, 'Seat reclining psycho man'.


The second non reclining seat lol.


Lunch! Japanese style curry and rice with grape Fanta!


The guy by the window must be experiencing some stomach problems. Continues to need out. He had no resided on the back row too lol. The row is mine now I guess.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment