I'm Going Around The World!

You are now officially Trippin with Trav!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

My new blog

Welcome to my blog.  I am Trav.  I am traveling around the world.  This is going to be the most epic trip ever.  And you are officially Tripping with Trav!

After having dinner tonight with a family I have never met before, the idea of having a blog for my trip was thrown out for the 1,000th time since planning the trip around the world.  For some reason this family, especially 3 girls helped me overcome my obstacles and fears of having a blog.  Within 10 minutes this blog was created.  Well... they actually created it for me, I was going to have to be pushed into it, so here I am.  I thought it fitting I post a picture of the girls and people who helped me start the blog and come up with the awesome name of "Trippin with Trav".

I sincerely hope that the experience I had tonight with this family is the essence of my trip to come.  Amazing people that are welcoming, generous and loving.  Oh and also people that cook incredible food (loved the salmon!).  


In case you were wondering, I had dinner with friends of Mike and Holly McCormick (my cousins) in Foothill Ranch California.  Thanks to the Schoessow's for dinner and making me feel so welcome.  Thanks to Ashley, Eliza, Jen and Alicia for the inspiration to start this blog and the coolest blog name ever!

-Trav
CEO of Trippin with Trav

5 comments:

  1. Thanks dude! I'm excited too. Any last advice on SE Asia Travel? Btw I decided to go to Ko Samui for a couple days and Bangkok for a day instead of Cambodia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you decided on the blog , hope all goes great ! Be Safe & Healthy!!!!! Love Ya Aunt Jill & Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider your blog officially posted to my Friends List, on my blog..Excited to follow you on your adventure!!

    ReplyDelete