I'm Going Around The World!

You are now officially Trippin with Trav!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Japanese Television

This show has been on everywhere! This panel talks about stuff and then watches something and it shows there faces in the corner. Usually it is the news but this time it was funny stuff. Enjoy Japanese TV.

I just missed this and accidentally snapped a pic instead of a video. Was a subway slamming another subway. I have been taking lots of subways so I was a little scared after.


I watched the end of this baseball game. I am sad I won't make it to a game here as I've heard they are a blast. As you can see from the video the crowd chants and drums are like soccer fans. I recorded the most intense part of the game for your viewing pleasure.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment