I'm Going Around The World!

You are now officially Trippin with Trav!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kyoto - Golden Pavilion

Kyoto Japan.

I was so excited to come to Kyoto. People just rave about it. They say you can see a century old wooden house next door to some of the most modern buildings. This is where you will see a lot of Japanese people in the old style robes and clothing. This is also where you will find the most temples and shrines. People come from all parts of Japan to visit Kyoto it seems. I took a lot of pictures today because it was definitely some of the best scenery I have ever seen. I give you Kyoto...





Breakfast


Gettin crazy on the bus. I finally man up and take a bus somewhere.


I love the cops.








My ticket in.


Wow!

















Boom! So close I could reach out and grab me some gold!














Love the grass growing on this roof.


First sighting of people wearing traditional Japanese clothing.

















Wanted to spot light the Japanese vending machines. They are on every corner and are loaded!


This one even had ties.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment