I'm Going Around The World!

You are now officially Trippin with Trav!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nijo Castle - Kyoto!

I loved this castle. Definitely my favorite castle or shrine I had been to so far. It had some of the best scenery available! See for yourself.






In full bloom.


































Awesome.






Wow!


Beautiful!


Even more beautiful. Artist becoming art, so beautiful to look upon.


So I'm walking down the train and all of a sudden a security guard stops me and I see this chariot thing coming towards me. As I'm trying to figure out what's going on other tourists start snapping pictures like paparazzi because it looks like a wedding. They are all decked out.
Soooooooo cool to see!

The bride and groom. Now this is cool!








My favorite dude ever. The horse. I want his hat.


I too want to marry a Japanese girl now.


Wedding guests.


Wedding site.











At the end of the castle path were these cool shops with tons of shopping and food. I did almost all my birthday shopping for my sisters here. Then I asked, where is post office? They said, closed for Saturday. Doh! Gotta carry it all weekend now.


These crackers were so good!


Different spices you can put on your rice and noodles.


Lunch. And I enjoyed it. Soba noodles and shrimp tempura are good so why not combine them?





Dessert.


Fanta on my way out :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to wonder if this is going to be become a "How Many Places Can I Get Food Poisoning Around the World?" blog. I kid, I kid. I'm thoroughly enjoying your adventures so far :) Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete