I'm Going Around The World!

You are now officially Trippin with Trav!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fukuoka and leaving Japan

Took the bullet train from Hiroshima to Fukuoka. This provided the best scenery as far as country side I have seen. Japan is one of the most beautiful countries I have ever seen! I was sad because I knew I was leaving Japan the next day. I am not the kind of person who goes somewhere and just loves it. Probably why I have always lived in Utah my whole life outside my mission. Japan grabbed hold of me though and I love this little country so much now. I will definitely be back!









My new Ryokan,this was the best lodging I've had yet!


Little garden in the back yard.





So cool!!



I was not even seeking this out, was right across the street.

















Bikes galore in Japan!


Interesting gas station...


First time seeing palm trees!


Went to the port. Shrine right on the port by the water.

















Weird, this is my flight tomorrow. Layover in Busan.


Not sure what all this crazy stuff is.



Last night and had to spend all my money. What better way than at a sushi bar. I love legit sushi!

















See previous post for cool fight scenes in this robe.



Oh no blister forming!


Breakfast hall.


My Japanese style breakfast.











Gooood!





Bye bye Japan, Sayonara!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment