I'm Going Around The World!

You are now officially Trippin with Trav!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Full day Safari!

We were out early for our full day of safari'ing.


Gazelles!


First spotting of a Buffalo!





Giraffes!!!!!!!! And wow are they cool.


Look at that!


Hyena carrying some kind of food.


A Jackal!


Ostrich!





I really love the Impala.





Dik Dik.


Our two safari drivers and guides. Big Mike in the left was ours. Hilarious guy!


Bam! Just like that we pull up to two stopped vans and we see this. I love Africa!!!


A pride of lions is something you have to witness one day! 2 males and 3 females.











If only words could describe!





This one was just passed out lol.


Me and Big Mike.


Big Mike spotted vultures and said there must be a kill here somewhere. How exciting!!





No way!


That is a slain buffalo! Look at the Lion's arm and leg muscles! And of course the maine.


Rolled over and looked right at us. He is obviously full.





About 20 yards away haha. Lions are the coolest!





One jumped over on its feet and kind of startled us.





Look how close I am!


First spotting of an elephant!





Hyena.


Giraffes!! Gosh this is fun! I can't think of anything I enjoy more than this actually.














Man o man I'm living the dream!


Look at the little baby 1-2 weeks old. All the elephants surrounded it while crossing the road. This was neat.














Big Mike wanted to wear my sunglasses.


We didn't know why but there was a rainbow around the sun. I think this is a great shot! Especially from an I Phone. All these are I Phone pictures by the way. Not bragging or anything...


Turtle!








We nicknamed this the spider man lizard.





Mongoose!


We then went on this walk on this river looking at Hippo's. Did you know the Hippo is the animal in Africa that kills the most humans? Well now you know! They freaked me out.

Crocodile!


Giraffes in the distance.


Joe, our hippo and croc guardian.


Hippo's.








The Kenya Tanzania border! I'm in Tanzania!


WACHUTU!!!!!!!!


That little bit on the other side of the river is the edge of Serengeti.


Our van had such a great group! I loved hanging out with these guys. We rode back from the hippos standing up looking outside, listening to music, telling stories and laughing for about 2 hours.

Safari'ing is like boating in that you are chilling, listening to tunes, seeing great things and having a great time!

From Dan, Emma, Laural, Dan in the back left, Jordana, Heather and the man yous all be Trippin wit! Da T-RAV!








Buffalo!!!!!!





I swear I'm in heaven on this safari! Time of my life.








Baby giraffe! I personally love Giraffes!!! Lion's are my favorite. Then the cheetah, elephant and giraffes are tied for second.








Zebras are so beautiful! Stripes like they are painted right on.


Wow! Great way to finish.








Beautiful beautiful. One of the best days of my life. African safari has been above expectations!



1 comment:

  1. It certainly looks like a fun-filled day at the safari! That lizard does look like Spiderman in the movie! That’s just an amazing coincidence! All in all, I think it was a wonderful experience! And if given the chance, I bet you’d do it all over again – at least, I know I would! Haha.



    @Jordan Hood

    ReplyDelete