I'm Going Around The World!

You are now officially Trippin with Trav!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Yates's!

I don't know why but I was not sure if I would enjoy London. I definitely have loved London and think this city is great. The people are really nice and what a luxury that everyone speaks English.

One place I wanted to see that my walking your didn't hit is the Tower Bridge.


There she blows!

















Now that's cool!






I then made the long long walk from the Tower Bridge back to Westminster Abbey area. I walked the Thames river and my feet hurt bad! I need shoes, these flip flops don't cut it here. But I don't want to fork out the money London demands for shoes.

Bunch of random sites.





It was on this walk I got a delightful surprise and my cousin Jaclyn Voxer'd me and we chatted for a while. She said her husband Brandon showed my blog to a coworker and he offered to set us up. Jaclyn said the girl said I looked Italian haha. The blog does wonders for a chap like me I guess :) Happy to see the blog is creating some potential dates! thanks for dropping me a line Jaclyn! And anyone else feel free to set me up. The pool will be a puddle when I get home.





CCTV is everywhere. These signs are everywhere. My walking tour guide said London is the most watched place in the world. I believe it. I was also voxing my Dad at this time about the security for the Olympics. CCTV has it covered it looks like.

Look folks, you give me a shout out or drop me a line, I do the same for you. Drop me a line, comment or vox if you want.





I believe this is St Paul's Cathedral.





It seems all the great cities have a river or body of water running around or through it.


I then stumbled upon the most awe inspiring display of marketing genius and breathtaking scenery I've seen in quite some time...


The color scheme, the modern hip feel, and above all the brilliance of a good name! I give you Yates's!

This is literally right in Leicester Square.



Yates's... You have the approval of one of your own!

I personally feel these pictures would be a good logo or marketing campaign...

I was told this is a huge chain in England. Proud as ever to be a Yates! Nothing like a pub named after you :)


In Leicester Square (right next to the delightful Yates's restaurant) there was something big taking place...


It's the new Spiderman Premiere! Emma Stone where are you!?!?



After realizing I was too late to catch Les Mes I headed back to Yates's to hang out with my peeps and watch some Euro Cup. I've really really enjoyed Euro Cup in Ireland and England and have watched almost every night!

My dinner at Yates's. This is a bread thing with steak inside. It was soooooo good! Mashed potatoes it's been so long!



Even got the 2 for 1 dessert.



We are Yates's

You're darn freakin right we are...



No comments:

Post a Comment